Non Euclidean

Covid is forcing everyone to learn about hyper reality, whether or not they know it. In this class we are deliberately exploring the concept, but the uncertainty, confusion, and gaslighting has been inflicted on people from every walk of life.


For my project, I have spent a good amount of time walking past store fronts and reading their newly placed signage. What is truly striking about these staples of retail commerce is the confusion they operate with; "WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS: Thanks for stopping by! At this time, we are conducting all business virtually" one hard, polished glassdoor proclaims. Another embarrassingly reads "Silver Lining Taekwon-Do will be CLOSED until further notice."

View my latest project update here

Comments

  1. I love! The photos almost give me an eerie feeling. I'm really enjoying how your project is developing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gif you put on your post, i keep watching it and don't know what am I really seeing. I like your website and how you design the platform in general!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Convocation Reflection

Another Transfiguration